Friday 6 July 2012

Think Big!

What is your plan for financial freedom????

What is your plan to improve your current financial situation?

Maybe your plan for the future is to work until your die or put as much money as possible in  your retirement savings fund (401k and others).  While this is fine for many of you, it doesn't work for me.  I want to enjoy my retirement years doing all things I love to do, frankly I don't want to wait until I retire to do all the things that I want to do.

It is time to create bigger goals, and stop listening to the negative people, statistics and naysayers out there.  You don't need to live below your means.  Whether you want to go out to dinner, pamper yourself on a day spa, or take a vacation,  take the whole family on vacation... whatever you want in life...  You now need to  figure out how to increase your cash flow and use your financial education to pay for it.

You need to be open to leaning, go and learn about how to create passive income, wealth building tax strategies, real estate, commodities, business and more.  You need to determine your wealth goal, apply what your lean and build your future.

I know this is not easy, but you don't have a choice... unless you want to work for the rest of your life and retire poor.  I want you to be all that you can be, all that you want to be, so what is your first step? What are you going to do today to start obtaining the life that you want?

Whatever your dream may be in your mind...Whether it is unlimited time with your family, a new dress, a new car, the chance to work full time for your favorite charity or your dream home... having the financial means and the ability to say: "YES, I can make this real if I want" is the ultimate expression of wealth that someone can experience.

With your active income replace with passive income, you will have an infinite amount of free time.  You can now work and create because you want to not because you have to.  

That is being rich, that is wealth....

Please share an leave your comment on my Facebook page



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete